Dumpsters will be available in the parking lot of the Idlewylde Hall beginning at 8am and ending when the dumpsters are full (generally by around noon). Please do not plan to rely on volunteers on site to help with unloading and moving items into the dumpsters.
Please note that the following items cannot be accepted:
- Large stumps, or wood/logs in excess of 8 inches in diameter or 6 feet long.
- Flammable or hazardous materials and liquids, paint, or pesticides, including batteries, oil.
- Electronics, TVs or appliances.
- Recyclables (put them out for your weekly recycling pickup).
- Concrete or rocks.
- For the full list regarding permissible items, please click here.
Lawn mowers and other powered items must be completely empty of gasoline. Please don’t bring yard waste that can be put out for the bi-weekly yard waste pickup.